7 Best PDF Reader Apps For Android
Nowadays, PDF readers are helpful and make our life easier. PDF readers are must need for businesses, students, teachers, and office workers. We can use PDF readers to view e-books, forms, business receipts, school books, etc.
There are many PDF readers available for android devices. Also, they have many features like PDF editor, share PDF to many platforms, save in cloud storage, annotation, and many more. In this article, we talk about the seven best PDF readers apps for android.
1. Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe acrobat reader is the most popular PDF reader for android, with over 500 Million downloads. This app is available for android, iOS, windows, and desktop operating system platforms. This adobe acrobat reader lets you open any PDF file stored on mobile storage, SD card, Cloud storage, emails. Also, you can upload your document files on Adobe cloud storage or Dropbox. So, you can save your mobile memory with it.
Also, this app has a paid version. Prices start from 14.99$/monthly. It has a lot of features for its free version. But, if you want to use this for your office or enterprise work, then the pro version is suitable for you.
Top Features –
- Create PDFs and export them to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Edit text and images, reorder and delete pages in a PDF.
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs.
- Add security and password-protect PDF files.
- Compare two versions of a PDF to review all differences (Pro).
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs (Pro).
- Validate and fix PDFs for ISO and accessibility standards (Pro).
WPS Office is an all-in-one office package solution for android, with over 100 Million downloads. This app is available for Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, HarmonyOS, Fire OS platforms. It’s working well with documents, spreadsheets, PDF readers, and PDF editors. This app supports 13 languages on PC and 46 languages on mobile and
compatible with 47 document formats.
Also, this app has a premium version. Prices start from 25.81$/per 6 months or 40.76$/per year. If you have a business or office, its pro version is suitable for anyone.
Top Features For Premium Version –
- 20GB cloud storage.
- File format conversion.
- One account with WPS Premium supports up to 9 devices. (3 PCs and six mobiles)
- No advertising.
Camscanner is one of the super-powerful PDF readers and makers, with over 100 Million downloads. Also, this is available for android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Web with over 400 Million users for all platforms. Its free version has many options like scan document to PDF file, 200MB cloud storage, Create a folder, Trash data storage, Cloud OCR (3 times of FREE), and Image to Excel(1 time of Free trial per month).
Also, Camscanner has a premium version. Prices start from $4.99/per month(Premium Account) and $6.99/per month(Business Account). You can use this powerful tool for your work if you like to buy the pro version.
Top Premium Features –
- No ads or watermarks.
- Add anti-theft watermarks to documents.
- Electronic signature.
- Jigsaw mode, splicing multiple document pages onto one A4 paper.
- Certificate mode, one-touch to generate a copy of the certificate.
- Image to Word.
OfficeSuite is one of the best and most popular all-in-app available for mobile, with over 100 Million downloads. Also, this is available for android, iOS, and Windows platforms. This app supports documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and PDF files. It has many features like a PDF reader with business-level functionality, fill-out forms, security access features, etc.
Also, OfficeSuite has a premium version. Prices start from $29.99/per year(One Windows PC and Two Mobile Devices). This app is the best option for you, and $29.99 per year is a reasonable price.
Top Features –
- PDF docs reader.
- PDF files editor.
- PDF documents filler.
- Work with fillable forms.
- Cloud Storage to store documents.
- Compatibility with popular file formats – Microsoft docs, Google docs, OpenOffice, Apple’s iWork, and hundreds more.
- Practical and user-friendly interface optimized for the latest Android version.
- Enhanced security and permissions management.
5. Xodo PDF Reader
Xodo is the best free PDF reader tool., with over 10 Million downloads. Also, this is available for android, iOS, and online web tool platforms. It’s 100% free with more features like cloud storage, note-taking, bookmarking, filling out PDF forms, annotating your document, saving your signatures, etc.
Top Features –
- Reflow with images. (Reading mode)
- Covert a lot of file formats to many formats.
- Office files.
- Edit pdf file pages.
- Dark mode.
6. Fast Scanner
Fast Scanner is a PDF scanner app, but it’s not powerful as CamScanner, with over 10 Million downloads. Also, this is available for android and iOS. It comes with scan documents with a smartphone camera, then turning them into JPEG or PDF, and several other features.
Also, it has a premium version with many options. You can get it for $4.99 or with Google Play Pass. So, you can pay it for one time, and you use it for a lifetime. Fast Scanner is a superb choice for you with a one-time payment.
All Features –
- Scan documents.
- Exporting to PDF files.
- Email scanned documents.
- Multiple editing support scanned documents.
- Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app.
- Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps.
7. Foxit PDF Reader
Foxit PDF Reader is one of the best all-in-one PDF apps, with over 5 Million downloads. Also, this is available for android, iOS, and Windows. It has many features and options. Like, letting you fill out PDFs, support PDF files with certificates, edit PDF files, Create and convert PDFs, and password protection.
Also, it has a premium version. Prices start from $10.99/Annually. So, its premium version is excellent and cheap for the price. The next thing is Foxit provides business plans for your business. So, you can discuss it with them and get a quotation for your requirement.
Top Features –
- View and manage PDF files.
- Collaborate and share PDF files.
- Create and convert PDFs.
- Edit PDF files.
- Work on PDF forms.
- Sign and protect PDFs.
- Create PDF from multiple files with different file types, scanners, blank pages.
- Convert PDF to Microsoft® Office, XPS, HTML, and image formats.
- Convert PDF to RTF/TXT files, accessible text, and XML 1.0.